Alice Holt Races 2016
Saturday 17th Sept 2016
Online entries now open - see below.
Sponsors and race day photography details to follow.
- Beautiful scenery
- Woodland trails
- Children's adventure play areas
- Woodland tree carvings
- Grassy enclaves
- Many picnic areas
- Free parking
- On line entry
- Polycarb race numbering
- Chip timing for all races - even for the children
- Three water stations
- Two sponge stations
- Kilometer markers
- A weighty medal...no plastic or cheap ribbon here!
- Sweets for the children's races (sorry parents... it keeps them active!)
- Plenty of inside loos
- Supervised baggage tent.
What a bargain!!!
- Forest Cafe
- Ice creams
- Go Ape
- Mountain bike hire
The ever popular Alice Holt running races continue ...
With the main 10k race and further 5k, 3k, 1k races, this is a great day out for the whole family.
Organised by Farnham Runners this event was BARR scrutineered in 2006 and given “Highly Commended”.
- 10k (16yrs & over, entry limit 350)
- 5k (13yrs & over, entry limit 150)
- 3k (9-12yr olds, entry limit 75)
- 1k (5-8yr olds, entry limit 75)
10.45: All runners in place for 10k and 5k races, final instructions and briefing
11.00: 10k and 5k races
12.30 (approx): 10k and 5k prize ceremony
12.45: 3k race
13.15: 1k race
13.45 (approx): 3k and 1k prize ceremony
How to enter
All events can be entered online (below) until 10pm on the night before the event (i.e. 16th September), or earlier if entry limit for the respective event is reached.
The 10k and 5k events cannot be entered on the day.
The 3k and 1k events can be entered on-site on the day up to 1 hour before the scheduled start of the respective event or earlier if the entry limit for the event is reached.
No refunds will be given.Entry fees :
- 10k: £12 if competitor is UKA affiliated, £14 if not UKA affiliated
- 5k: £10 if competitor is UKA affiliated, £12 if not UKA affiliated
- 3k: £5 if entered online, £7 if entered on the day
- 1k: £5 if entered online, £7 if entered on the day
Alice Holt Forest Visitor's Centre, Bucks Horn Oak, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4LS
There is something for everyone at Alice Holt Forest including adventure playgrounds, Go Ape, nature walks, cycling and refreshments and ice creams at the 'Cafe on the Green'.
About the course
A scenic, multi-terrain undulating forest course, generally smooth hard-packed gravel making it safe and fast for an off-road event (unfortunately not suitable for wheelchairs and this is a human race so no dogs, push chairs, or bikes please).
Drinks and sponge stations at the start / finish of each race and at the half way for the 10K.
First Aid support provided.
Free parking in the designated field 400m from the start.
For further information
For any questions to Craig Tate the Alice Holt Race Director, please email Aliceholt10k@yahoo.co.uk
Please note that the email response may take up to seven days.