- Members should be aware that it is their personal responsibility not to turn up to the activity if displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms as outlined in the UK Government guidance.
- Club runs from the clubhouse will resume from Wed 4th August. From 1st October some runs on the first Wednesday of the month may start from different venues, as during Covid-19. It will be necessary for members to sign up for these on Facebook.
- Monday and Tuesday coached sessions - to ensure safe coach/athlete ratios, it will also be necessary to keep signing up for these.
Welcome to Farnham Runners
We are an established and growing, sociable running club based at Farnham in south-west Surrey – we run for fitness and we run for fun! ...
We hold club competitions and compete in cross country and road leagues as well as races and parkruns throughout the UK and abroad ...
We hold annual, regular and one-off events including suppers, pub runs, BBQs, weekend events, an Annual Awards Dinner, and a Christmas ‘Mince Pie’ run ...
- SXCL at Farnham Runners on 28th Nov – details of new site for race
- Monday training sessions – dates when track will not be available
- Next ‘Get Me Started’ course announced
🔒 For club members …
Grand Prix tables, Footprints, Committee members, Club Championship and Handicap results and more ...
Read more » (login required)
Latest Grand Prix
Latest 'Not' Grand Prix
- 2021 Club Championship results posted
- Club Championship 2020 results now available
- Covid guidelines for our club runs and activities
- A brief history of Farnham Runners first 10 years
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) tags free to members
No meetings currently scheduled.