- Members should be aware that it is their personal responsibility not to turn up to the activity if displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms as outlined in the UK Government guidance.
- Club runs are from the clubhouse, except on the first Wednesday of the month when they may start from different venues which will be communicated to members.
- Monday and Tuesday coached sessions - to ensure safe coach/athlete ratios, it will also be necessary to keep signing up for these.
Welcome to Farnham Runners
We are an established and growing, sociable running club based at Farnham in south-west Surrey – we run for fitness and we run for fun! ...
We hold club competitions and compete in cross country and road leagues as well as races and parkruns throughout the UK and abroad ...
We hold annual, regular and one-off events including suppers, pub runs, BBQs, weekend events, an Annual Awards Dinner, and a Christmas ‘Mince Pie’ run ...
- Monday training sessions – dates when track will not be available
- SXCL at Farnham Runners on 28th Nov – details of new site for race
- Next ‘Get Me Started’ course announced
🔒 For club members …
Grand Prix tables, Footprints, Committee members, Club Championship and Handicap results and more ...
Read more » (login required)
Latest Grand Prix
Latest 'Not' Grand Prix
- 2021 Club Handicap results posted
- 2021 Club Championship results posted
- Club Championship 2020 results now available
- Covid guidelines for our club runs and activities
- A brief history of Farnham Runners first 10 years
No meetings currently scheduled.