- Members should be aware that it is their personal responsibility not to turn up to the activity if they test positive for COVID.
- Club runs are from the clubhouse, except on the first Wednesday of the month when they may start from different venues which will be communicated to members.
- Monday and Tuesday coached sessions - to ensure safe coach/athlete ratios, it will also be necessary to keep signing up for these.
Welcome to Farnham Runners
We are an established and growing, sociable running club based at Farnham in south-west Surrey – we run for fitness and we run for fun! ...
We hold club competitions and compete in cross country and road leagues as well as races and parkruns throughout the UK and abroad ...
We hold annual, regular and one-off events including suppers, pub runs, BBQs, weekend events, an Annual Awards Dinner, and a Christmas ‘Mince Pie’ run ...
- Hampshire Road Race League 2022-23 dates announced
- Monday training sessions – dates when track will not be available
- Tuesday training switches to summer sessions
🔒 For club members …
Grand Prix tables, Footprints, Committee members, Club Championship and Handicap results and more ...
» Read more (login required)
Latest Grand Prix
- 2021 Club Handicap results posted
- 2021 Club Championship results posted
- Club Championship 2020 results now available
- Covid guidelines for our club runs and activities
- A brief history of Farnham Runners first 10 years
No meetings currently scheduled.