Covid-19 update: As the official guidance currently stands, starting on Tuesday 30th March, the club will resume Tuesday speed and hill training at two venues. This will be limited to twelve runners at each, observing social distancing before during and after. Members should sign up for places on the Facebook members' page. Wednesday and Sunday club runs will be limited to groups of six and can be organised by any member on Facebook members' page. For further details contact email@example.com.
Club members also see Covid guidelines for our club runs and activities.
Welcome to Farnham Runners
- Membership forms for 2021-22
- Fundraising campaign for Club House launched on Your Fund Surrey website
- Launch of ‘The Great Bourne Community’ fundraising campaign for a new pavilion
🔒 For club members …
Grand Prix tables, Footprints, Committee members, Club Championship and Handicap results and more ...
Read more » (login required)
Latest Grand Prix
Latest 'Not' Grand Prix
- Club Championship 2020 results now available
- Covid guidelines for our club runs and activities
- A brief history of Farnham Runners first 10 years
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) tags free to members
- UK/England Athletics Affiliation
No meetings currently scheduled.