Virtual ‘Not’ Grand Prix league extended
Following the good support for our own ‘Not’ Grand Prix league based on virtual ‘Not’ Hampshire Road League races we are continuing the series and also extending it to include virtual cross-country races.
Every club member is very welcome to do as few or many virtual races as they like. The races are for all standards of runner, as long as you can run the distance. Special T shirts will be awarded at the end of the virtual series, to those who do them all.
These virtual races are open only to club members.
Future virtual races announced are:
- ‘Not’ Ryde 10: 6th-14th Feb
- ‘Not’ Cross country 1: 20th Feb-28th Feb
- ‘Not’ Cross country 2: 6th March-14th March
- ‘Not’ Salisbury 10: 20th March-28th March
- ‘Not’ Cross country 3: 10th-18th April
- ‘Not’ Alton 10: 1st May-9th May
and dates for further ‘Not’ Hampshire Road Race League races to complete the season will be announced if normal races do not resume.
As before each virtual race must be run within a specified 9 day period and members can choose their own course. Full details and event criteria are given in the club pages.